My Games, My Opinions.



Tangerine!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We’re proud to announce the beta release of Tangerine, our third application. Tangerine lets you easily create playlists with upbeat music, or playlists for relaxing. It does that by analyzing the BPM and beat intensity of the songs in your iTunes library. As mentioned in the previous post, it analyzes the songs blazingly fast to the tune of more than 3 per second (on an 1.83 Ghz Core Duo iMac).

Wow, so it allows you to organize music based on what their beat is! Must be great for DJs and otherwise. "Go download it and try it out!


0 Responses to “Tangerine!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links