My Games, My Opinions.



My First Best Buy Camp Out Experience.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Heading down to the Oxnard Best Buy last night, I came upon a quite peculiar scene. It seemed that over 50 people had already been standing in line. I arrived at 8:30 on Saturday, planning to camp out.


I went up to the first guys in line and asked, "When did you get here?" They succinctly responded "We got here around one."

Woah.

After camping out for the next hour until Best Buy closed, I noticed another anomaly. It seemed that many people in front of the line were calling there friends and inviting them out there. The 40 people that were in front of me quickly grew to 60 people. And of course, me, knowing that only 54 were allocated to this store, I was starting to get pissed. This number quickly fluctuated between 9 and 10 PM, with people coming and going.

I was expecting a bus to eventually come by and drop off 30 people who would cut in line. Shit.

Luckily, this did not happen, and after a fun night of watching family guy and playing gin, they started handing out tickets. And who got the very last premium system ticket?

Moi.


All in all, an awesome experience, would do it again.

Flickr Set


0 Responses to “My First Best Buy Camp Out Experience.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links