My Games, My Opinions.



Gang-Bangin'?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I recently came upon this snippet from my June 2005 issue of OXM. How this slipped by the editors (both grammar and contentwise), no one may know.

"Written and directed by famed movie director John Singleton, 'Fear & Respect' is set in the violence-torn streets of L.A. and features not only Snoop Dogg, but more gang-bangin', drive-byin', and gin and juice sippin' than you can shake a blunt at." OXM June 2005, Page 44.


0 Responses to “Gang-Bangin'?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links