My Games, My Opinions.



YOUR MOM'S FAT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Sorry about the lack of updates. My laptop exploded, so therefore, I am getting it fixed.


Now onto hilarity. If you havent seen this then I pity you. This flash movie is one of the most amazing things I have ever seen, and the song, wich, along with a multitude of other songs, can be downloaded here.

I present to you, The Touchtone Genius.

Link it up.


0 Responses to “YOUR MOM'S FAT!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links