My Games, My Opinions.



Advent Children


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yeah, I know, I know, I'm behind on the times if I'm only just watching Advent Children, whatever. I had no real reason to watch it till now.

Man have I been missing out. This has to be one of the greatest animated movies I have seen...ever. There are two things that are absolutely brilliant in this movie.
1. The amazing visuals. From the way that a chair acts when it is pushed up against another to the grooves on the bottom of a shoe; they are simply amazing. I almost thought that a shot of a sign in the beginning was a real live shot, as oppossed to a CGI one.
2. The way the camera acts/moves. It is just amazing camera work in motion.

All in all, I haven't finished it yet, but it looks amazing, feels amazing, and sounds amazing.

PS: I also love the way they actually poke fun at the game as well, especially after that first battle of Tifa.



Link it up.


0 Responses to “Advent Children”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links