My Games, My Opinions.



White Ninja


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



White Ninja Comics are not for the weak of mind. They are a brilliant satirical commentary on controversial worldly issues.

They can be enjoyed on many levels. Scholars, Philosophers, and the like, who possess the intellect to analyze and break down the comics to their hidden, and often devious, roots, will enjoy White Ninja to its fullest degree. Others, like you and I, however, can still enjoy the comics for their light-hearted surface humour and funny drawings.




Link it up.


0 Responses to “White Ninja”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links