My Games, My Opinions.



Just Beat We Love Katamari


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just finished the game in 5 hours or so.

I have to say, this is one fun game. Very innovative, and you can keep playing even after you have beaten it. It starts you out at a maximum of 23 cm Katamari ball, and eventually you can make a 600 M one (you start picking up islands and Ultra Mans).

Gameplay wise, it's a very easy to understand game. Two analog sticks for movement, using L3 and R3 to do extra combos (switching sides, etc.), and the L and R buttons for views. Music wise, this is a masterpiece. Now I'll be humming the songs for the next month.

---TheChosen


0 Responses to “Just Beat We Love Katamari”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm The Chosen
  • From Santa Barbara, California, United States
  • I can see you there, behind that tree. You're not fooling anyone.
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Links